"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
- 1-on-1 time with me
- Work with an experienced model
- 2 hours of creative photography
- Learn how to use my light modifiers
- 2 hours of uninterrupted time for Q&A
I will cover how to build rapport with your subject minutes before you begin shooting to maximize capturing various emotions & expressions. You will use your own photography equipment to shoot an experienced model and gain an advanced understanding of how to use your photography gear and control light. You will learn how to identify & shape the best available light. I repeat my process multiple times throughout the sessions, so you can start with a solid foundation as you build your portfolio after this session. This foundation is crucial to creating mind-blowing portraits for any genre of photography. Lastly, I will cover how to use my two favorite light modifiers. These two tools are critical for me to create the images I produce in post. The one-on-one time allows me to work with you and answer questions uninterrupted by large workshops.
- Receive a photo of yourself taken & edited by me for your website or social media page!
starting at $699
- Mentoring sessions must be scheduled 30-45 days in advance to ensure a professional model is available.
- I shoot with Canon full-frame mirror cameras but have extensive experience with other brands like Sony & Nikon. However, it's vital that you understand the basic controls of your camera (ex: how to change the Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, and Exposure Compensation).